What We Stand For
At AOS, we provide you with nonpareil solutions to expand your reach to every corner you desire. We combine our deep understanding of the customer’s internal & external requirement with our strategic approach, providing a one-stop solution to get your brand on the go. Our approach focuses on how we deliver operational excellence to provide viable, cost-effective technology-enabled solutions to the most challenging logistics & supply chain management questions.
We are a 360-degree service provider in the logistics industry
Vision, Mission and Our Values
We are committed to achieving a level of quality, which will set the pace in the Transport and Logistics marketplace in terms of value and service.
To provide the highest quality service to our customers by continuously increasing cost efficiency and maintaining delivery deadlines. To encourage our workforce to continuously strive for quality and excellence in everything they do.
AOS has always been values-driven. Our shared values guide our actions that help us make a difference. These values continue to direct the growth and business of AOS. The core AOS values underpinning the way we do business are:
Entrepreneurial Soul: We embrace innovations when it comes to technology. We know how to think creatively as entrepreneurs for operational excellence to create profitable growth and value.
Portfolio: Offering the world a complete portfolio of logistics services that anticipate and satisfy clients’ desires and needs.
Responsive: We understand the customer’s need, so we know to act quickly so that others can perform at their best.
Passion: Committed at heart and mind.
Quality: What we do, we do well.
Leadership: Leadership means different things to different people, and effective leadership styles can vary significantly, depending on the client and the situation.
Safety-Focused: We believe that safety is of utmost importance, extending beyond the company to our customers, communities, and families.
Ahmad Obaid Shipping is a full service transportation and administrative support service provider for Companies involved in activities related to Oil, Gas, and Energy Industries as well as Medical related Industries Such as Hospitals and Clinics. This includes provision of the following services: Logistics such as Sea Freight Services, Customs Brokerage and Cargo Packaging; and Transport such as Cargo Loading and Unloading Services and Radioactive Materials Transport. The company is morally and socially committed to a strong Health, Safety and Environment programs in order to protect our employees, clients/customers and the general Public from adverse impact to its operations. It is the foremost priority of the company to comply with all HSE Requirements of our customers/clients as well as local authorities. In order to achieve this, the following Objectives are to be ensured:
- The Company and its employees, at every level, are responsible and accountable for overall safety Initiatives.
- HSE to be an integral part of all work processes and procedures by all personnel employed or engaged By the company.
- Compliance with all applicable government rules and regulations and sound industry safe work Practices by having systematic approach to HSE Management System.
- Provides trainings, procedures, personal protective equipment (PPE), appropriate and properly Maintained vehicle/equipment and avenues of communication in order to have a safe and Environmentally secure work place.
- Report near misses and accidents immediately and investigate to identify the root cause. Any deviation From the HSE rules and regulations are addressed by providing appropriate and suitable Corrective/preventive actions in a timely manner.
- Regular monitoring of Occupational radiation exposures for employees engaged in services related to Loading/unloading and transportation of radioactive material ensuring radiation doses are within the Local regulatory limits.
This policy has been communicated to all employees of Ahmad Obaid Shipping and shall be made available to The public and interested parties on demand.